My Random Five comes from a trip to Franklin, TN to visit my son. I rode down with daughter and her four kids. We had tons of fun.
1. My dream vacation always includes visiting historical sites. I've been to The Hermitage before, yet always seem to find something interesting.
2. I especially enjoy wandering around the grounds to see all the flowers and trees.
4. I try to go to the Provence Bakery at least once when in Nashville.
4. Watching the grands pllay together is such a joy. I wish I could post pics of them, but I'm not allowed. My daughter worries about internet predators, which I believe is an actual concern. Especially since it is easy to determine our location.
5. Each year I'm responsible for taking my daughter's Christmas card picture. Last year we tried to include the dragon. The kids all put on their goofy faces and I took the picture. Sadly they were too far apart to fit on the card. Next time I'll know to position them closer together.
A cold front was on its way, so the local news channel 5 had a reporter doing a story on what people were doing to enjoy the nice weather before it turned cold. They took video of the kids playing on the dragon.
And that's my random five for today! Happy Friday!
Linking to Random Five