I have probably posted this before, but it has been quite a while back. But I don't think it was posted for Weekend Reflections.
I recently used it as the photo prompt, begins with the letter L, for Camera Club. It didn't place, but I've always thought it was a cool picture. Litter floating in the water.
RANDOM 5 FRIDAY
1. Fergus isn't an independant dog, he likes someone to hold his bone while he chews. If I'm on the computer too long, he gets bored and hops up on the bed behind me and sets the bone on my head.
2. Grandson Adam called me last night to tell me he would be mailing me a letter as soon as he got a stamp—and then proceeded to tell me everything he wrote.
3. I heard yesterday we will be getting a Joann's Fabric Store in the near future. This means I won't have to drive an hour, only 30 minutes to buy fabric. I am a closet quilter. Therefore, I am ecstatic.
4. I just finished reading a book titled The Boy in the Suitcase by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis. I couldn't put it down. If you like to read, add it to your reading list.
5. This is a very difficult task, thinking of 5 Random Things. Yesterday we went to town to buy groceries. Life is so full of excitement right now I can hardly stand it. I'm ready for a weekend excursion!