A little Willy Nilly Five this morning. Or this could be titled Willy Nilly Five Grumbles!
1. I'm wondering why bloggers don't hide their blogs where they no longer post. Unless I'm a regular visitor, I have trouble figuring out which blog is active and which has been abandoned. Something to think about.
2. I am about ready to call our cable provider and cancel service. The internet is still stuttering and my telephone service...well may as well not have it. When someone calls, I can hear them, but they can't hear me. I called earlier in the week to complain, yet again, and I was informed a tech couldn't come out until next Friday. Not this Friday, NEXT Friday. And I just saw a commercial talking about their wonderful service. I'm thinking it is false advertising. Either they have no employees or they have a whole lot of problems, like mine.
3. The maintenance man ran his lawnmower into the front corner of my car, which means I had to make a claim against my employer for damages. Never a good thing in my opinion, but it was too ugly to let go. Note the grass spewed everywhere. This has been the way of it for the past several weeks. I guess I should have complained before he got this close.
4. Winter is just around the corner. The low tonight will be in the 30s. Must bring my plants inside. And they looked so nice on the front porch all summer. Grumble, grumble, grumble!
5. Okay, so I'll end my post on an up note. Cox's Body Shop did an awesome job repairing my car. They told me when it would be ready and it actually was! Now how many times does that happen? It was also sparkly clean. Now that's great customer service. I will be recommending them any chance I get.
Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five