I want to go somewhere warm! Although this morning it is a balmy 12°! Would love to be enjoying a view of the ocean like below. Another photo courtesy of Sonny Boy.
Life is so quiet right now it's difficult to think of 5 things, but I'll give it a try.
1. On the plus side, we haven't had a lot of snow this winter, but Sunday we are expecting ice. Ice scares me more than snow. It's easier to fall down and break something or have a wreck if you dare get out on the road. Is it May yet?
2. As of December 1st, we have a new elected boss. Trying to adjust. 'nough said!
3. Oh yeah! My brother, who is 66 has been summoned for jury duty for the first time in his life. I've never been on jury duty, have you? He isn't happy. I normally am the Clerk of Court during jury trials, but now that we have a new clerk, she will take over. Whew!
4. I thought about doing the 52 weeks of cooking thing to get back into the cooking groove. Hubs does most of the cooking, which I like, but miss getting in the kitchen sometimes. Since I missed the first week and don't really have time to start a new project, I've decided not to bother. I'll just try a new recipe once a month or so and NOT blog about it!
5. I don't make new years resolutions. I never keep them. Do you? However, I did have a chat with myself about unfinished projects and will try to work on those this winter when I don't want to get out.
Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five