Wild Bird Wednesday
Sunday I went outside to check for leaves on the trees and look what I found!
Linking to 52 Photos Project
1. April showers bring May flowers, or so the saying goes. When did you last 'shower' attention on someone or have attention 'showered' on you? Did you love it, or did all that attention make you squirm?
It isn't in my nature to shower attention or be the receiver of the shower. The last time was at my bachlorette party. I was given a foot massage in front of everyone.
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please!
Sadly, I can't think of a single spring break memory.
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans?
I am a fan. I eat them from the bag as a healthy snack, but my hands down favorite—pecan pie!
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life?
'Walk on eggshells' for sure when dealing with upset family members.
5. In my experience___________________________________.
...you never write down anything you don't want someone to read. A hard lesson learned after my brother broadcast my diary entries to the whole family.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics?
Who'll Stop the Rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival
7. What does the word hope mean to you?
Wishing for something that will not likely happen, i.e. I hope I'll win the lottery.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have the day off. I hope the rain stops soon.
Linking to Wednesday Hodgepodge
Pioneer Plaza Dallas, Texas
Black and White Wednesday