I saw this robin strutting around near a tree at The Rez.
Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday
1. I've read several posts and status updates recently describing end of year school field trips. Do you remember taking school field trips as a kid? Where did you go and do you recall a favorite? For any parents responding today, have you ever chaperoned a school field trip, and if so where?
In grade school, we walked to The Rez here in town when we were studying trees and bugs. I loved getting outside and away from school. My favorite was when I was a Sophomore in high school, we went on a field trip to Turkey Run State Park in Indiana. It rained and I broke my glasses, but we had a blast.
2. What's something you're tired of seeing online?
3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say has most recently applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses', 'there's no rose without a thorn', 'came out smelling like a rose', or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'?
All would have applied at sometime in my life, but right now I seem to be surraounded by negativity, so I think 'there's no rose without a thorn'.
4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill?
I prefer charcoal, Hubs gas. Hubs grills and he fixed salmon last night.
5. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not particularly, but I can't stand to be inside with the lights on and the curtains or blinds open. If someone was lurking outside, they could see me but I couldn't see them. That scares me.
6. Share a favorite song with a number in it's title.
7. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."(C.G. Jung). Do you agree? Why or why not?
I suppose, but I'll leave this question to the psychologists out there.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Daughter just booked the condo for our Floriday trip later this summer. I'm excited to have something fun to look forward to.
Linking to Wednesday Hodgepodge