Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Wild Hodge Podge
I'm not sure these ducks and chickens would be considered wild since they are domesticated critters. But in my opinion they are wild since they won't let you catch them.
Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday
1. I'm celebrating a birthday this week so a question relating to aging feels appropriate. Douglas MacArthur is quoted as saying, 'You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair." Would you agree? If not why not?
I agree. In order to stay young one must have a positive outlook. We all need something to look forward to. Without a dream, no matter how large or small, what is there?
2. What remarkable feat, interesting piece of trivia, or historical event occurred on your birth day and month? Not necessarily in your birthyear, just the same date/same month.
May 6, 1961 - George Clooney was born. 'nough said!
3. Describe a time or circumstance where you wanted to 'have your cake and eat it too.'
The mind is blank!
4. What's something you do that makes you feel young? Something that makes you feel old?
Young - dancing. Old - taking a nap.
5. When did you last do something that was 'a piece of cake'?
Hooked up my new printer. It was surprisingly easy.
6. Beef, wine, and cheese all improve with age. What's something else you'd add to that list? (not necessarily food or beverage)
Knowledge. I always say if I could be 16 again I would, but only if I could remember what I know now.
7. If I were to have a giveaway when we hit Volume 200, what should I give away? By my calculations we'll hit Volume 200 on November 26th, the day before Thanksgiving, which means whoever wins would have whatever it is in time for Christmas.
One of your pictures—framed.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm glad to see Wednesday. Should be a catch up day for me at work. Plus Camera Club is tonight. If anyone wants to join a camera club, but doesn't have one close to you, we have contests on our Facebook page. CumberlandCounty CameraClub the next assignment is 'shadows'. There are no prizes, so you won't get rich, but it is fun.
Linking to Wednesday Hodgepodge