Monday, December 1, 2014

Rubbish Tuesday #31

I'm b-a-a-ck again! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and had lots of fun, food, and family. 

I Found this old truck in September and I'm hoping against all hope I haven't posted it before, but I don't think so. I'm running out of Rubbish. Need to go for a drive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in the fun.

My idea was to have a place to post 'old things'. Anything old
and/or deteriorating such as, but not limited to, old houses, barns, outbuildings, old cars, rusty things, antiques, interesting junk, or it can be something in pristine condition, but just old. 

 
1. Link to a post featuring photos of something old.
2. Link back to Rubbish by Roan in your post.
3. As time allows, visit other participants and comment on their posts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


22 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

nice old truck.

Tom said...

How can you run out of rubbish? The world is covered with junk. Looks like an early Ford C-Series "helmet-shaped" cab-forward truck. Cool Tom The Backroads Traveller

betty-NZ said...

What a great truck! Don't worry if you posted it before--I promise you we (or at least I) don't remember that long!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope your T-day holiday was very enjoyable. :)

Good-lookin' truck - looks like it was a hard worker once upon a time.

Lindy

Unknown said...

Great old truck, would once have been a great workhorse around the farm.

Mascha said...

I like old car-ruins... but the Germans are so neat and clear it all away. Rare to find here -

lorik said...

It is a great image..I too love taking pics of old bits of machinery/ cars etc in the country...and I too am running out. I was lucky enough to go out into the country last week...it is a good excuse to get out and about though, don't you think.
A great idea for a meme... I look forward to visiting more often.

Tanya Breese said...

that's a great old rusty find!

Judy said...

Lovely old truck!!! I wonder what colour it was, originally...

Linda Kay said...

I'd say it's ready for a rehab!

Cranberry Morning said...

I understand the feeling. I always wonder if I've posted something before and I too need to get out there in the cold and find some 'new' junk! Thanks for the linky. :-)

Anonymous said...

That truck looks like it means business! Glad you are back!

Debby Ray said...

What a great old truck with the lovely backdrop of that golden corn field...if you have posted it before, I don't remember it but even if you have, it's worth a repeat in my opinion :) I really need to get out and take some more junky photos!

photodoug said...

Nice find. Thanks for sharing.

Amy Burzese said...

Love it against the corn field. I don't remember seeing it either. I upload a few to Picasa Albums (Google albums) and make a post right away to help me not repeat. thanks for hosting!

A Colorful World said...

Nice truck! Happy you are back...that we all are back after a joyous holiday with family. Hope yours was great!

Hootin Anni said...

Lots o' character and charm in that photo Betty

LV said...

No doubt that old truck served someone well at one time.

Gail Dixon said...

Cool truck! I love how the corn fields, blue skies, and green grace frame everything.

Stephanie said...

Love the old truck!

Buttons Thoughts said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the truck great shot. Hug B

Tanya Breese said...

good morning! i hope you are well!