1. The first thing that comes to mind is—Zits! Ugh! Never squeeze them. Gross! I was traumatized in high school by someone, who will remain annonymous, squeezing a zit in study hall!
2. Grandkids! Love grabbing them up and squeezing them tight. Now that they are getting older, they will probably start running away when they see me coming.
3. I squeeze tomatoes and fruits to see if they are ripe enough to suit me. JD is quick to chastise. Something about bruising. Then how will I really know they are ripe?
4. There is the toothpaste tube. I squeeze it until I'm sure I've gotten every possible bit on my toothbrush. A legacy from my father who lived through the great depression and was always frugal.
5. When target shooting, one must squeeze the trigger. I'm learning to shoot JD's handgun. I'm not a big fan of guns, but after our uninvited guest a few weeks ago, I decided learning would be a good thing.
Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five
Now may as well post a critter. Video of Fergus seeing snow for the first time.
Linking to Saturday's Critters