So, instead of spending my Saturday morning on the computer, I planned to clean out the laundry/mud room, which is a horrid mess and will only get worse with the onset of winter. Guess where I am? Yep, sitting at the computer. I missed posting for Willy Nilly yesterday, but 'they' say, "Better late than never." Right? This week we are to post 5 things we should or shouldn't squeeze. So here are my five:
1. The first thing that comes to mind is—Zits! Ugh! Never squeeze them. Gross! I was traumatized in high school by someone, who will remain annonymous, squeezing a zit in study hall!
2. Grandkids! Love grabbing them up and squeezing them tight. Now that they are getting older, they will probably start running away when they see me coming.
3. I squeeze tomatoes and fruits to see if they are ripe enough to suit me. JD is quick to chastise. Something about bruising. Then how will I really know they are ripe?
4. There is the toothpaste tube. I squeeze it until I'm sure I've gotten every possible bit on my toothbrush. A legacy from my father who lived through the great depression and was always frugal.
5. When target shooting, one must squeeze the trigger. I'm learning to shoot JD's handgun. I'm not a big fan of guns, but after our uninvited guest a few weeks ago, I decided learning would be a good thing.
Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five
Now may as well post a critter. Video of Fergus seeing snow for the first time.
Guess we better be prepared. The weatherman is predicting a bad winter!
Linking to Saturday's Critters