Friday, November 14, 2014
Willy Nilly Sky Watch
Lots of blue in this shot!
Now on to my Willy Nilly Five
1. It's darn cold this morning! 17 degrees! The windows are frosted up on my car, which means I'll need to go out and start the car or scrape the windows and I can't find the ice scraper from last winter. I sure do miss the garage I had when I lived in Dallas. I didn't really need it there, but here I do. Must consider building one!
2. I'm enjoying a hot cup of coffee on this frosty morning. I don't think I could ever give it up. What about you? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer some other morning beverage?
3. I've been working on a family cook book to give my kids as Christmas gifts. It has become a huge project. I've tried taking pics of some of the recipes so the cookbook will be more interesting than a bunch of typing, but don't have enough. So, I've decided to put in a few pics of family members involved in the eating, drinking, or preparing of food. I think it makes for more interest. Pics such as this one of Punky Doodle...
You thought that? Really? It's cider!
4. Fergus has decided he doesn't like my being on the computer, so he jumps up on the bed behind me, puts his paws on the arm of the chair, and nudges me rather harshly with his snout! Guess I better hurry so I can get in some ear scratching time before work.
5. Last, but not least and you may have heard this before, Findley will come to live with us tomorrow. I sure hope Fergus likes him!
Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five